He is so cute - looks like he had a blast!
He's a StaryI'm so impressed! What an inspiration!!!
Cool video. That is so neat he got a VIP pass and he's only 14 and in middle school!!!
I meant he's a star- I can't spell
THAT IS SO COOL!!!! Planet nerd!? What a brilliant kid. I told JB about this and John knew EXACTLY what conference it was and was like, "Oh he is so lucky." So I guess that makes 2 people you know would be interested in this stuff.
I love it! Kyle is the coolest!
Wow, we need to keep an eye on that young man. He's going places!!!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
He is so cute - looks like he had a blast!
He's a Stary
I'm so impressed! What an inspiration!!!
Cool video. That is so neat he got a VIP pass and he's only 14 and in middle school!!!
I meant he's a star- I can't spell
THAT IS SO COOL!!!! Planet nerd!? What a brilliant kid. I told JB about this and John knew EXACTLY what conference it was and was like, "Oh he is so lucky." So I guess that makes 2 people you know would be interested in this stuff.
I love it! Kyle is the coolest!
Wow, we need to keep an eye on that young man. He's going places!!!
Post a Comment