Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Christmas!

Here are the pictures from Christmas. We had a great day with both of our families! The day after Christmas, I was able to spend some time with friends at my house. It was so nice to catch up with them...thanks for coming over Karissa, Laurie, Bryn and Allison!

Brandon is still having a great time at home. He watched the Duck football team play in the Holiday bowl with his friend, Chris, last night and today, he watched the Beaver team play in the Sun bowl with some more friends at his house. I am glad that he is getting to relax a little before going on some more interviews and both of our teams won! Tonight, Joy is coming down from Minneapolis and I may get together with her and Nick to play some games. I was also given a movie to watch which sounds pretty good!

Christmas morning with my grandmaWe both got hats and I got some gloves too...good thing because it was -8 this morning!My mom and IKyle and my dadBailey found his gift to open!

Opening our stockings at Brandon's house
Brandon and his dad

Our beautiful jewelry boxes made by Ojii

Matching aprons made by LagaythaJoy and BrandonKarissa, Laurie, Me, Allison and BrynHanging out with BaileyMy fam except for Renee & Jeff who were in Indiana

3 comments:

Missie said...

Happy New Year! I love the aprons! They are very cool!

Unknown said...

Exciting times together. Happy New Year to you.

cassi said...

Way cute gifts! I love the apron by Lagaytha!! Cute hat and jewelry box too!