It has been snowing here since 3pm and we are expected to get 6-10 inches by tomorrow. They are calling it a winter storm but I actually think it is kind of fun....if only work got canceled like school so I could play in it! I love playing in the snow especially since it isn't too cold out, but the only problem with MN snow is that it is too wet so you can't make snowmen or snowballs.
I can tell that we have been living here for 3 years now as I didn't really even think twice about my plans of meeting up with the girls tonight at 6:30 pm at Culvers and wasn't worried at all to drive in it. I remember the first snow we got when we first moved here and I didn't want to drive in it at all! And tonight I drove to Culvers to meet up with the girls and then to my volleyball game at 9pm which was surprisingly not canceled. Brandon also had a basketball game tonight which they won.
Brandon was gone from Thursday to Sat. night this past weekend at a couple more interviews. I went to Katy's Christmas church concert with some other people on Friday, slept in and then went shopping on Saturday before driving up to the Cities to pick Brandon up. That night we helped celebrate Janet's birthday at their place. It was fun to see some people that we haven't seen for awhile. On Sunday, after doing our normal church and then grocery shopping we got some things done around the house before celebrating Joy's birthday at Carlos O'Kellys. We even had the waiters sing to her! We then came back and had cake and played card games with her and Nick. It was a fun night!



3 comments:
Culvers? You? I'm shocked!!!
Joy had a nice birthday celebration. So the snow is back. You have made quite an adjustment.
It was so fun to see everyone at Culvers!! YUM! Thanks!
Post a Comment