I made it back safely to Rochester last night after Lesley was so kind to pick me up at midnight. Brandon is staying another week with his parents since he has some interviews on the west coast and will return from some more interviews on Jan. 12th. It will be difficult to be away from him for so long but I have been blessed with so many great friends here in Rochester, that I am sure I will find things to do. Tomorrow, Lesley and I are planning on eating dinner together which will be nice. I think dinner is always the hardest part when Brandon is gone... Tonight, I ate fast food in our car before going grocery shopping!
Anyway, before I post all of the pictures tomorrow from our wonderful time at home, I thought I should post these pictures of my colleagues. I am truly blessed to work with every single one of them...they make me love my job!

Our Christmas picture to send out as a thank you to the people we work with
Christmas lunch at 300 First
1 comment:
Working with colleagues who are competent and supportive is a great blessing.
Post a Comment