Tuesday, November 02, 2010

Daddy LOVES Halle!!

These two just melt my heart. It is so cute to see Brandon come home and look for Halle right away. He always wants to pick her up right when he gets home no matter what she is doing... Though I tend to clench my teeth when he picks her up right after I have just gotten her asleep, it is so sweet how much he loves her. She looks at her dad like no one else. We both are having so much fun with her at this stage. Just last night, Brandon asked if he could have Halle sleep in our bed. I have always said no to this because he is so tired and moves around a lot and I think she sleeps just fine in her bed, plus, I don't want to set a precedent...but since I wasn't going to bed til later, I let them fall asleep together until I went to bed. It was so cute to see them both sleeping. I know that they will always have a special father-daughter bond!

Watching tv with Dad...she just loves the tv and will look for it whenever it is on. Brandon loves that she will watch football with him!Cuddle time!
Our sweet pumpkin!She found the tv again...Daddy loves her even if she is a Duck fan!"Mom, are you sure you are going to let Daddy do this?!?""I'm not so sure about this..."
"Hey, this is kind of fun (let's hope Dad catches me if I fall though)!"

6 comments:

Purdy Family said...

What a sweet post Kristen! Brought tears to my eyes! Yes, I have seen the way Halle looks at her daddy! It's true she does love her daddy and enjoys their special time together! She loves the two of you just as much as the two of you love her. She knows she is loved!!! She is one precious doll baby! We love her so much too!
Loved seeing the pictures....they were wonderful. Keep them coming! ;)

Joy said...

Wow she is looking so much older then when I saw her in Sept! And strong too! You two are such good parents...I can't wait to spend Christmas with you.

cassi said...

so sweet!
I still love that Duck outfit, and that little pumpkin one is too cute.

Unknown said...

Kevin always used to balance Addison in his hand....just wait until he tries it with Halle standing! I about died! But Addison loved it!=)

Rachel and Hans said...

Love this post! There's something special about little girls and their daddies! :)

Unknown said...

You are a special family. Love is evident all around.