2. Earlier this week, Halle and Annabelle took their first trip to the Medford, MN Outlet stores. It was a gorgeous day so Erica and I decided to take advantage by going on a shopping trip. The girls did great and we had a good time getting out of our houses. We think it is funny that both Halle and Annabelle have NO idea that they are even sitting next to one another in their carseats or that the other one even exists for that matter!! They are already good friends though!

And, last but not least...
3. Halle tried rice cereal for the first time tonight! We had been noticing that she was acting interested in our food so we decided to give it to her tonight. Besides the fact that it got EVERYWHERE (even in the back of her hair!), I think she really enjoyed it (she fussed between each bite to make sure I knew she wanted more!) I didn't realize it would be so liquidy so I wasn't prepared at the mess it would make. And, since she put her hands in her mouth between every bite, she managed to get it all over. Needless to say, we ended up giving her a bath when she was done. We'll have to see if we can be a little less messy next time or she will need a bath after every time she eats!








3 comments:
Funny! We started Margo on Rice cereal this past week too. When we saw each other in Babies R Us, I was there looking for waterproof bibs!
I think the solids stage is a lot of fun. There truly may be a time in her future when she needs a bath after every meal ;-)
Kristen, you will have to wash before you wash like "you know who."
Post a Comment