Friday, November 19, 2010

Smiling and Laughing!

I finally figured out how to upload our HD videos to the blog so get ready to see some more videos of our little one. Here are some videos of her laughing and smiling (since it is hard to catch her smile in a picture). My goal is to make a video montage at the end of her first year with these videos, but we'll see if I get around to it! If not, at least they will be on the blog right?!?

By the way, she does laugh for me too but Brandon is not around during the day to get it on film! She usually laughs when we do something funny with our mouths but I think she has to be in the right mood cause the same things don't always work more than once...


The things we will do to get her to laugh!



3 comments:

Purdy Family said...

Dad & I enjoyed watching the video clips SO much! We are anxious to see more!! Super cute! Maybe one of these times we will see Brandon stand on his head trying to get Halle to laugh or smile!! ;) Much love~ mom

Rachel and Hans said...

Baby giggles are the cutest!! And Halle's are awfully sweet!

Unknown said...

We love the videos. It is hard for us to imagine how much Halle is changing. We look forward to seeing all of you during the Christmas holidays.