We decided that it would be fun to take pictures of our three little girls in their Halloween costumes each year and here is the outcome of this years pictures thanks to Rachel! They are adorable!
And now that the doctor is fine, the flower isn't very happy...
Both of the little ones have had enough! Kaia (the duck) is such a good sport!
Our little flower - I think the costume was a little big!
One of Brandon's classmates had a costume party on Halloween and we went as a flower, bumble bee and a gardener. I don't like spending money on costumes, am not very creative and neither Brandon nor I like to dress up so here is our attempt at some costumes...

It was fun to see all of the other costumes!
Tara with Addie, Diana, Laura with Asher, Me with Halle







6 comments:
May it be the beginning of many happy All Hallows E'ens
There really are so many babies in your year! love it
All the babies in their costumes were adorable! I really enjoyed the "3" in the series of pictures! I was laughing out loud...so cute. I am on my way to bed but I will go to sleep with the pictures and captions in my head. Thanks for posting all the pics...I loved them! You and Brandon looked cute in your costumes too! I thought they looked very creative! Love you so much! mom
Love the family costume theme! Great job...you are creative! :) Miss you guys!
Those pictures are so cute! Oh my goodness.
And your costumes turned out so great!
How fun! The kids look so cute in their costumes. Where did you find the flower costume? Also--I'm pretty impressed with your bee costume. Nice work!
Post a Comment