Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Some More Firsts!

I forgot to include a couple other firsts in the last post. And, I can't believe that I forgot to include this one because it is a BIG one: Halle is sleeping in her crib in her own room!! She had been waking up once in the middle of the night in our room for a few nights (which isn't typical for her - she gets her sleeping habits from her mom!) so Brandon thought we should just try putting her in her crib. She acted like it was no big deal at all...she went down like she normally does with no fussing and slept the whole night (almost 12 hours)! I think we had a harder time with it then she did...it was sad to not have her in our room and to be able to check on her whenever we wanted. And, it also reminded us how quickly she is growing up. We just love the stage that she is in right now and don't want her to grow out of it!! Anyways, she has been sleeping in her crib since November 3rd and is doing great!!

Secondly, this picture is of her first time in her jumperoo. Thanks to Cassi for letting us borrow it! She has really been enjoying standing up with help from us so I thought she may like to use it. She seems to like it but her little feet only touch the ground a little bit so I am sure once she grows a little more, she will really enjoy it. It plays music though and she likes to look at the toys on it!

3 comments:

cassi said...

oh good! I'm glad she likes it!

Rachel and Hans said...

I still cannot believe she sleeps 12 hours! I thought Kaia was a good sleeper, but not compared to Halle! We didn't hit 12 hours until 10 months old!

Unknown said...

Who is that pretty girl sitting in the jumperoo? And she sleeps well too?