-------------------------------------------
Last night, we went to a barbeque for one of the leaders of our bible study group who is going to be going back to school and will no longer be with "Beyond Eden". His name is Chuck and he is an awesome guy. After the barbeque, Brandon and I went and saw the new movie
"Cars". We both really liked it and I think it is one of the better movies we have seen in awhile. Larry the Cable Guy plays one of the characters and he is as always, very funny. I would recommend that everyone see it!
Last night, we went to a barbeque for one of the leaders of our bible study group who is going to be going back to school and will no longer be with "Beyond Eden". His name is Chuck and he is an awesome guy. After the barbeque, Brandon and I went and saw the new movie
"Cars". We both really liked it and I think it is one of the better movies we have seen in awhile. Larry the Cable Guy plays one of the characters and he is as always, very funny. I would recommend that everyone see it!
We have had great weather this weekend and today it is in the upper 80's with no clouds in the sky. We are going to play tennis this afternoon after Brandon gets some studying in first. He has two more days left of school and I think he is excited to be almost done with his first year. He started school last July, so he has been in school for almost a year. After a five week summer vacation, he starts again on July 31st. We come home on July 14th-24th and are very excited to see friends and family. We will be home for both our 1st year anniversary and my birthday!




1 comment:
Kristen, you are doing a very good job on your blog! Excellent work.
Post a Comment