Saturday, June 17, 2006

We won a softball game!

Jess, Jeff, Brandon V., Dave, Hilary and Anna in the dugout

Me, Diana and Sujit

Matt Lohse, Alex, Stan and Hilary

John, Jeff and Brandon looking tough

--------------------------------------
Last night we won our first softball game!! The score was 17-8 and I was going to take a picture of the scoreboard, but we scored so many runs that it broke! Brandon and I both got on base everytime we hit and it was exciting to finally beat a team. After the game, we all went over to Matt Lahaie's house. He is a classmate of Brandon's and he coaches the softball team. A lot of people showed up for the dessert party and we played the game "Celebrity". We had never played before so I will explain how to play it. Everyone writes down names of celebrities on little pieces of paper. They are placed into a hat and you divide everyone up into two teams. One player on each team has a minute to explain the person without saying the name and however many they can get in a minute adds to the teams score. I wrote down Luke Jackson and Casey Martin and people were able to get them! We had a lot of fun! By the time we left, however, it was pouring down rain along with lightning and thunder so we were soaked by the time we got to our car to come home.

No comments: