Saturday, June 24, 2006

Bike Ride to Nick and Cassi's




It was such a nice night on Thursday that Brandon and I decided to ride our bikes to Nick and Cassi's. I am not sure how many miles we rode, but it took us 40 minutes to get there and 40 minutes to get back. I think that must be at least 14 miles, but I could be way off! It is a nice ride though because there are bike paths almost the whole way. The ride coming home is much nicer than the ride going there, which was good because by the time we left, it was getting dark. We couldn't believe how big Adam is getting...he is only 5 weeks old and his neck is getting so much more stable. He is also able to track things better with his eyes, so he looks around more, which is so cute! We played the board game, Hoopla, with Nick and Cassi. It was the game that we got Nick for his birthday. We had a great time as always and it was great to get some exercise too!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice glasses, Brandon. Does that explain the golf score? Cute picture, Kristen, of you and the rabbit.