Saturday, June 24, 2006

A Day in Edina & A New Haircut

My new hair style!
-------------------------
Today, Brandon and I drove up to Edina, which is just right outside of Minneapolis, to get my hair cut. Since I still haven't found a hairstylist here in Rochester and have been getting my hair cut when I come home to Oregon, I decided that it was about time to find some place. I asked people in my office and a couple of them get their hair cut at this place called Spalon Montage (http://www.spalon.com/). It is a pretty big place that has 40 hairstylists. I picked a hairstylist out online by looking at their profiles on their website. Her name was Dani and she did a great job! She really knew what she was talking about and Brandon and I were both pleased at how it turned out. Brandon even mentioned how much he likes it! I guess that before they get a job at this place, they have to do a year apprenticeship first and most of them are trained at the Aveda Institute. It was an upper class place and it was fun to have a girl day! Brandon was VERY patient as he read articles for the research he will be doing this summer, for the two and a half hours that it took to get my hair done. Afterwards, we ate at PF Chang's and shopped at Southdale Mall. Once again, Brandon was very patient as I went shopping. Overall, I had a great day...I got my hair done, ate at my favorite restaurant and went shopping...what more could a girl want?? Plus, a very sweet husband to come with me! I am very lucky!
Oh, since I haven't updated this in awhile, I added three posts tonight, so don't forget to look at the two posts below this one:

3 comments:

cassi said...

Your haircut is so cute!! How fun!!!

Anonymous said...

I also LOVE the haircut! You look very stylin' :) And thanks for changing the comment thing-- I'm excited I can now comment when I visit:)

Anonymous said...

Nice hair. One year anniversary. Great!