Saturday, June 03, 2006

Game night at Nick and Cassi's

Brandon holding Jacob and me holding Adam....if you look real close you can see that little Jacob is hungry!

Brandon playing with Bella


Krista with Bella and me with Adam


Nick and Cassi with Adam

________________________


Yesterday was a beautiful day here in Rochester. It was in the high 80's! We went to Allison's apartment pool and relaxed in the sun. The pool was too cold to swim in so we just laid out, and I now look like a lobster because my body hasn't seen the sun in awhile! Last night we went over to Nick and Cassi's to see little Adam and to play games. Albert, one of Brandon's classmates, and his wife, Krista also came with their two little kids, Bella and Jacob. It was fun being with all of the kids and I somehow forgot what games we played...probably because I was focused on the kiddies! Adam slept the whole night even when we tried to wake him up...hopefully he stayed sleeping so that Nick and Cassi could get some rest. He is two weeks old now and is so cute!

No comments: