Friday, August 03, 2007

Exciting News!

I found out yesterday that I got a new job promotion within Mayo! I have been wanting to post something on here since yesterday afternoon when I found out, but I wanted to make sure that everyone in my department found out first. I will be a Meeting Planner working at the Superior Drive Support Center with a great group of people. There are two other meeting planners out there along with 3 assistants and a great supervisor. It is a small group that seem like they get along very well. I am very excited about this new opportunity as I will definitely be challenged a lot more and will also get to travel a little bit. I will be working longer hours as it is a salary job, but since Brandon will be busier as well, I think it will be good to keep busy!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great news. Good for you.

Beth said...

CONGRATS, Kristen! What awesome news! You're going to be awesome at this new position!

Purdy Family said...

We are so happy for you! In a short time, they will know how lucky for them that they hired you. We know you will do a wonderful job!
Love you much, mom

TAV said...

yes, congrats, kristen!

David and Lesley said...

Yay! You got the job!!! Congratulations - I think you are perfect for this position!! :) Praise God! :)

Rachel and Hans said...

Congrats, Kristen! What an exciting thing for you!

Wendi Kitsteiner said...

KRISTEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's so awesome about the job!!!!!


YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!