Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Work Wedding Shower

On Tuesday, we held a wedding shower for one of my coworkers during the lunch hour at work. Four of us from our office planned the shower for Kari, who I have been helping plan her wedding. It was a lot of fun and each of us contributed something that it made wonderful. Kelley is an awesome cook and she made all of the food. Nichole made and decorated the awesome cake. Sarah asked Kari's fiance questions so that we could play a fun game. I made the bride a shirt and an advice card booklet that everyone in our office helped with by providing pieces of advice. Here are some pictures of my colleagues that I will miss when I switch jobs:

Sarah, Kelly and Me
The Bride - Kari
Amazing food and decorations by Kelley

Kari and Nichole with her awesome cake
Ok, so now that you have seen a picture of a nice cake. Here is a picture of the horrible ice cream cake that I tried to make with my new set. It tasted fine but I definitely messed up something since it looked awful! I was trying to make it look like a hamburger but you can't really tell...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You will miss the people you have worked with. Everyone helped and the food looks delicious as usual. Your cake does look like a hamburger.

cassi said...

Love the hamburger cake!

TAV said...

I would have totally eaten your hamburger cake! :)

Wendi Kitsteiner said...

LOL. Okay, so that cake does look bad. But I would have eaten it!!!!

Allison said...

Kristen- your cake tasted so good! who cares what it looked like ;)