Ok, so I just found out that my grandma went parasailing while she was in the Bahamas! She is absolutely amazing and I hope that I have her positive attitude when I get older. She lives everyday to the fullest and doesn't worry at all. She has about 9 stents in her heart, she just got over pneumonia and mono, and yet,she still wanted to go the Bahamas to visit my uncle and aunt. She had this trip planned with my sister about 6 months ago but she came down with pneumonia and couldn't go... But she was still determined and when my other uncle and aunt and family were going, she wanted to go! My brother is also down there with them right now and it seems like they are all having a blast! I am jealous that I am the only one in my whole family who has not been able to go out there yet... Oh well, the time will come! Here is a picture collage that I put together for my grandma. I am not sure how well you will be able to see the pictures, so I will post them individually tonight if you cannot seem them well...
5 comments:
Getting older does not mean that a person has to be "grounded."
Oh that is so cute!
She is so cute! Congrats on your job too...when do you start the new one?
Wow, that is cool! She is so brave. Congrats on the new job, you must be super excited.
That is so cool!
Post a Comment