2 hours ago
Tuesday, August 28, 2007
Wedding Shower
This past Saturday, Allison and I hosted a wedding shower for one of Brandon's classmates fiance, Janet. It was a Hawaiian theme brunch over at Allison's parents house. The weather was beautiful that morning and it was fun to see a bunch of the girls. Allison did a great job decorating and she made a wonderful quiche and yummy overnight blueberry french toast. She even got a tiki punch bowl! I made monkey bread (which is now our favorite thing - I made another one last night for Brandon to eat!), a lemon/blueberry bread, chocolate pretzels and a mango fizz punch. Allison did an awesome job planning the game and she also thought to have everyone decorate their own little wedding cupcakes using these neat frosting spray cans. We then judged to see who's was the best...it was a lot of fun!
Allison next to her tiki punch bowl and her awesome decorations
The food table
Margo and Beth toasting the the bride, Janet
The bride showing off her decorated cupcake - I made her wear the tank top I made her even though it was huge on her!
Everyone decorating their wedding cupcakes
Jen, Bekah and Katy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
You ladies did such a nice job with this shower. It was awesome!
All of you ladies are so artistic. And good cooks as well.
Thank you sooooo very much again for the shower! I had a wonderful time! I can't wait until the time comes when I can pay the favor back!
Post a Comment