We had a wonderful Christmas with our families in Oregon. It works out perfect to spend the morning at Brandon's house since they wake up earlier than my family and then the afternoon at my house. We are very blessed to be able to spend Christmas with both families. We then had an early dinner at Brandon's and a later dinner with my family so we got plenty to eat as well! Here are some pictures from our wonderful day.


Brandon's family

Brandon and his dad, Isaac

Joy helping me unwrap my "disguised" present which was actually a digital camera instead of a tennis racket!

Brandon's grandparents gave us a beautiful trivet that they made

Christmas at Kristen's house

Brandon showing his new ornaments!

I got a lovely necklace and earrings in my stocking!

This year, Renee's fiance, Jeff, and his parents celebrated Christmas with us which was a lot of fun

My dad collects santa ornaments and I found a lawyer santa for him this year!

My grandma and mom

My grandma and cousin, Kevin, who decided to stay in town and have Christmas with us instead of going back home to the Bahamas - it was very sweet of him to stay with my grandma for a few more days!

Both of my grandma's
I love the new digital camera that I got and had so much fun playing with the neat features:


My brother, Kyle

Our dog, Bailey

My grandma wearing her new scarf

My mom's mom
Brandon also had fun playing with one of his new presents, Guitar Hero. He continues to have fun playing with it here...yesterday, he played for a couple of hours and is now very good at it. We all took turns playing it since my brother also got one for Christmas. It is a lot of fun and the video down below of Brandon and his mom playing is hilarious since Brandon is very serious about it and his mom is just having fun!


Brandon's dad, Isaac and my mom, Barb playing Guitar Hero
Here is the video of Brandon and his mom:
4 comments:
Lots of Christmas fun. Nice pictures, Kristen.
I love the video! It looks like you had a fabulous Christmas! It's so nice when your families live close enough to conveniently celebrate Christmas with both...I miss that!
I love the new camera features! So cool, I can't wait to see it. Also, I love how it was wrapped like a tennis racket. I keep hearing about this guitar hero so I will have to see you guys play.
i love the black and white/red photos! guitar hero is awesome, eh?? :)
Post a Comment