It snowed again today in Rochester. Since we don't watch the weather channel any more (I think it helps with combating the weather!) I had no idea that is was supposed to snow! Around noon, I heard people at work saying that it was snowing so when I looked outside and saw huge flakes, I was very surprised. It didn't stop snowing until sometime this evening which means we got another couple of inches of snow. We have never been sledding in Rochester before so I thought it might be fun to do that tomorrow if....the weather is warm enough, the snow isn't frozen and if we can get some sleds.
Tonight was the first time in awhile, that I basically did nothing! I came home from work, ate dinner and then watched some episodes of the Celebrity Apprentice over the internet. Brandon got home from a long day of surgery around 7, ate dinner and then has been working on research the rest of the night. I, on the other hand, am still in my work clothes, sitting on the couch and reading the most touching blog while crying my eyes out! The following blog is about an amazing set of believers. The wife has CF and when they weren't planning on getting pregnant (since the risk would be too high), they got pregnant. They have been in the hospital for close to a month now. The wife is breathing better and their little girl is still in the NICU. I started reading the blog from the very beginning post and an hour or so later, I am all caught up! Their faith is amazing and is very encouraging for others. It reminds me how even the simplest things in life can be huge blessings. If you have time, take a look at their blog: http://cfhusband.blogspot.com/
I am hoping that after Brandon is done with some research things in the morning, that we will be able to have some fun in the snow! Hope everyone has a great weekend! Brandon's family is off to Japan for a week so please pray that they will have safe travels.
2 hours ago



4 comments:
Isn't that the most amazing story! I cried and cried
Snow in Rochester, MN? What a surprise. Have fun. Clouds and rain in the Willamette Valley.
Rochester is not the only place that can have snow. We have a few inches on the ground with more predicted.
Allison recommended that blog to me and i've been glued ever since...just praying that tricia and gwyneth will both pull through all of this stronger than ever!
Post a Comment