Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Bipolar Weather!


Ok, tell me how it can be 40 degrees out one day and the very next day be -3 with a windchill of -30?!? That is a difference of 43-70 degrees! Crazy!

We got news last night that there would be winter storm today but I really didn't pay attention until around 10am this morning when the snow really started to come down. We have been under a "Blizzard Warning" since 11am and it is pretty bad outside. It keeps getting colder with more snow which makes for a bad combination. I have heard that even the snow plows and AAA tow trucks have been shut down because of the hazardous conditions. Almost everyone in the building where I work has left for the day since many people have long commutes home. I, on the other hand, only live 10-15 minutes away, so I am going to stay until 4. I brought my workout clothes with me to work, so I will just go straight to the gym and then go home. Brandon is on call tonight so I don't really have any where to be since my bible study was cancelled. I might go over to Cassi's since Nick is on call too, but that will depend on the driving conditions. I have never seen conditions like this in my life. Some of us at the office went out for lunch and you can barely see where you are driving with all of the snow and wind. Plus, it is FREEZING outside! Well, enough complaining... I am going to get some work done before leaving to go to the gym. Hope everyone stays warm!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Perhaps you need a weatherman with an interest in psychology.

Anonymous said...

Ronnie will be there this weekend. I hope he doesn't get snowed in. Stay inside and keep warm.