Now that I am home early, all I want to do is play in the snow! But, Brandon isn't home, we don't own a sled, I don't know of any good sledding hills and I probably shouldn't venture out again until my volleyball game tonight at 8. So for now, before I make dinner, I will post some of the pictures from the snow and the one picture that we took this weekend.
Since I had my camera at work today for some reason, I took pictures of my new cube. They rearranged all of our cubes so that everyone in the Education department could be on one row instead of 2 separate rows.
On Saturday we went and saw the Bucket List with Steve and Katy, Erica and Christopher and some of their friends, Natalie (a 2nd year med student) and Luke. Afterwards, we all went to Valentino's for pizza and the went to Erica and Christopher's place to play games. It was a great way to spend a cold, cold day!
Front: Natalie, Erica, Katy and Me



1 comment:
Thank goodness that you made it home safely. Good luck tomorrow also. The snow must be deep "powder"
because it is so cold.
Post a Comment