Monday, January 21, 2008

Snow, Snow and More Snow!

It is snowing like crazy outside and is has been since this morning, which means there is a ton of snow on the ground right now. I am at work and am trying to gain enough courage to drive home. Everyone has been talking about how bad the roads are...even our main highway was closed and the alert for bad weather just came over the Mayo speaker. I have heard that there has been multiple fatalaties due to car accidents so I am scared to drive home! Almost everyone in my department has left for the day so I better leave too before I have to drive in the dark. I am fine with going 5 mph the whole way home, but I am just worred about everyone else around me! Ok, enough talking...I better get going! I will post some pictures when I get home.

1 comment:

cassi said...

Oh my gosh! So scary!! Was that the 52? Glad you got home safely. Oh, I don't want to come back to bad weather :(

Also- good trick with the windshield wipers- I didn't know of that one smarty pants.

See you soon! :)